2011年1月16日星期日

The eight-time World Champion moved to the replica Chanel J12 H0969 Men's watch number 2 ranking in the world and beat Tom Currens

The Boost Mobile Pro presented by Hurley event ended with a victorious Kelly Slater. Slater surfed against Hawaiian Pancho Sullivan who is on his sophomore year on the ASP World Tour.The eight-time World Champion moved to the replica Chanel J12 H0969 Men's watch number 2 ranking in the world and beat Tom Currens 33-victory record (1991) by winning his 34th ASP World Tour event. Part of me is kind of sad, Slater told ASP of his record-break,I was hoping Tom and I would end up on the same number forever. Isnt that sweet... --Alicia Carr

I can see both of their genes in it equally. 2. Araceli Segarra, shot by Robert Maxwell:This was a nail-biter for me. I was sure I’d get asked to pack myoffice when I came back with this film, but the shoot felt so excitingthat I could NOT not roll with it. Araceli was this perfect modern day“Eve” emerging from the garden (which was really just replica Corum watch Griffith park inL.A.). Im not 100 percent sure, but I think this is the first time adress has appeared in Outside. The mix of her bad-ass strongarms and this delicate silk slip of a dress was so satisfying to mebecause it sang strong and y and woman all at once.

Courtesy of TransRockies/Dan HudsonIts the first time Jason Wolfe and his teammate Keri Nelson have raced together, but it seems to be a magical combo: The duo are currently leading the open mixed category of the GoreTex TransRockies Race. I saw down with Wolfe, a 33yearold financial analyst for W.L. Gore and Associates, around the postrace campfire to talk about getting lost, altitude, and Lance Armstrong’s book.Outside: You were a replica Piaget watches collegiate runner at Northern Arizona University. But you’ve just recently gotten into competitive trail running, right?Wolfe: I ran the mile and the 5K in college. Then I took seven years off from running. In May, I decided to do the Jemez 50mile trail race in New Mexico.